Sunday, March 14, 2010

Moose, Timber, Mick & Taki

Taki met me at the door this morning and was talking away. He helped me let the dogs out. I was rinsing off the spoon I used after getting their breakfast ready, and Taki came up to get a drink from the faucet. Moose didn't have any interest in his own food this morning. He kept trying to sneak over to get Timber's! Mick and Taki raced each other up the stairs when I was heading up to give Taki his breakfast. I sat in Moose's room while I gave the dogs attention this morning. Taki came to join us and was checking himself out in the mirror! This afternoon I let all the dogs stay outside for awhile since it was sort of nice out. Moose started teasing Timber, so I let her and Mick back inside. Taki raced me upstairs and helped me clean out his litter box. When we came back down Moose wanted to come back inside. Mick was busy going in and out of Moose's cage and eating his food. Taki hung out on the back of the chair and tried swatting at the dogs as they passed by. Since it was my last visit for the day, I gave them all another rawhide!

No comments:

Post a Comment