Saturday, March 13, 2010

Webster

I went to go see Webster this afternoon. When I got inside, he was a little scared. I think he wasn't sure if it was ok for me to be there since mom and dad weren't around. He cautiously approached me, so I tried to give him a treat to help him calm down. He didn't take it from me, but ate it right away after I set it down. So then I asked him if he wanted to go outside. He perked up then! I took him out to his fenced area, but then he ran right back inside. I decided to try taking him out in the backyard instead and threw his ball for him. He started jumping around and getting excited, then completely forgot that he was nervous! When he didn't retrieve the ball anymore we went back inside. I sat at the table and he sat right on my feet. I gave him a good rub down and got some of his itchy spots for him! If I stopped he would look up at me with the sad puppy dog eyes and lay his head on my lap. He was pretty much plastered to my leg the rest of the time I was there! I think he'll be a lot happier to see me tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment