Saturday, March 13, 2010

Raven, Joe Friday, Murdock & Bunny

Today I got in with no trouble! Raven was lounging on top of the chair by the window. I went upstairs and saw Joe Friday and Bunny right away. Friday was sleeping where Raven was yesterday and Bunny looked as if she never moved! Someone had an upset tummy again today. I got that cleaned up after I did the litter pans and filled their bowls. I looked over the railing once and saw Murdock standing under one of the side tables. I went back down after I was finished to find him. I saw there was a bump in the sheet that was covering the back of the couch, so I lifted it up and there he was! I let him smell me since he looked a little scared. In no time he was licking my hand and started rubbing his head against my fingers! I went back into the living room, sat on the floor and called him out from behind the couch. He came out and started rolling around all over the floor. He would stop and then reach for my hand or scootch closer so I could pet him. Friday came down to get some lovin' too!

No comments:

Post a Comment