Saturday, March 13, 2010

Moose, Timber, Mick & Taki

It took a minute for Timber and Mick to realize I was there this morning, but then they came running. Taki and I let the dogs outside right away while I got their breakfast ready. They all were staring inside the doorway at me! Guess they knew what time it was. Taki followed me into the bedroom to feed the dogs and jumped up on the bed with Mick. I went upstairs to feed Taki while Mick and Moose came along to see what I was up to. Someone had brought a tube of toothpaste into the living room, but not sure who. I just put it on the counter along with the sock Moose found and was playing with. Mick didn't want me to leave this morning and tried coming with me! This afternoon I came in to see Timber and Mick snuggled up on the couch in Moose's room. The sun came out for my visit, so they stayed out a little longer. They all got their treats for going potty when they came back inside. Mick was very brave and snuck into Moose's cage to steal his little squirrel! He chased Mick around for awhile, but then gave up. Later I saw Mick eating Moose's food, so I closed the door. Not even a second later I saw him open the door with his paw just far enough to sneak in! Tonight Mick greeted me in the laundry room with the squirrel in his mouth. After they all came back inside they got their treats. Moose got ahold of the squirrel and teased Timber with it. She even tried to take it away from him, but she wasn't going to win that one. Mick sat in the chair with me for awhile and Taki sat above me. Taki was going a little crazy tonight! I looked over and he was carrying around a little hair tie and playing with it. He dropped it behind the couch, so then started running around and jumping up on furniture. He would reach down and swat at the dogs as they passed by! Taki came up with me to clean the litter box, and had to use it in the middle of me cleaning it! I gave them all their rawhide chews before I left and they got working on them right away. Oh! Also, I'm sure you probably know already, but just in case... I'm pretty sure Timber has an ear infection.

Can I come with you?

Hey, who's car is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment