Monday, March 22, 2010

Pheonix, Coal & Oliver

Coal was sleeping so soundly on his blankie this morning when I came in! The other two were up and ready to go outside. It was raining lightly early this morning, so they hurried and came back inside. Coal is hanging around by me just as much as Pheonix is now! I got his itchies for him and he kept coming back for more. Oliver curled back up under his table until I let the others back outside again. They were waiting for me when I came for my early afternoon visit. I let them out and they stayed out a little longer this time. Pheonix was bouncing around in the snow! There was a lot of drifting going on, so in parts of the backyard the snow is up to his chest. They came in and excitedly went into the kitchen for their yum yums! Coal and Oliver settled down and were a little sleepy yet, so they snuggled up and napped. Pheonix wanted to go back outside a lot. I think he just likes playing in the snow! One time he gave me his signal while I was petting Coal. Since I didn't get up right away, he started running around and jumping, trying to get my attention! Coal was sitting and looking out the front window as I walked up for my late afternoon visit. All three went outside a few times and stayed out there longer. Oliver was bouncing around in the snow for a few minutes! A lot of it had melted, so it wasn't too deep for him anymore. At my early evening visit Coal was sleeping on his blankie again. He didn't wake up until I opened the door to let the other two outside! For my late visit the boys all went potty for me when I got there. After they got their treats they took turns eating and drinking. Coal came over by me so I could get his itchies for him. He laid down and snoozed next to me until Pheonix and Oliver made their way over! Oliver wanted me to scratch his back for awhile too. He must have been itchy too! After I was done he rubbed himself against the chair in the corner, rubbed his head on the floor, and rolled around for awhile!
Coal eating some snow!
"Nu uh! Too cold out there for me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment