Monday, March 22, 2010

Harvi, Porthos & Athos

The boys were right at the door when I came in tonight. I went to put the mail in the kitchen and noticed someone had fun unrolling a bunch of paper towel! They followed me into the garage to get everyone's supper ready. Atti made imself comfortable on the truck again. I picked each of them up and they let me snuggle with them for a minute. They were both trying to sneak out the back door on me! Harvi didn't come out for her food tonight. She hasn't done that before, so I thought that was very odd. I called her for a long time, but she just sat in her house and looked at me. The only thing I can think of, is maybe she slipped in the mud out there and is afraid to again. Her hind end was pretty muddy from what I could see. Hopefully she ventures out later to eat her supper! I went back inside to spend some time with the boys. They started wrestling around and getting very rambunctious! They've been cooped up for two days because of the weather and were itching to get out, so I decided to let the little mischevious ones out for the night. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment