Monday, March 22, 2010

Pheonix, Coal & Oliver

The boys were very sleepy this morning! Pheonix came up to me after I was already inside. Usually he is waiting by the door for me. Oliver was snuggled up in the sweatshirt on the couch and Coal was snoozing on his blankie. It was a little cooler out this morning yet, so they did their business and came right back inside. After they got their treats, they all curled up around me and took a nap. This afternoon it got really nice out! The boys were excited to go outside and spent most of the time out there. They explored over by the gate for awhile. I wasn't sure what they were looking for! Then Pheonix and Oliver said hi to Max. Oliver was having fun kicking the remaining snow around with his back feet! Pheonix laid down on the patio in the sun and was really enjoying it!
Aaahhhh... sun feels good!

No comments:

Post a Comment