Monday, March 22, 2010

Mattie, Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie

Everyone was doing well this morning. Mattie was up right after I let the pups out of their kennels and went outside for me. Buddy coughed about 3 times after I let him out, but not the hacking cough you were saying to watch for. Mattie stayed out for about 15 minutes before she was ready to come in again. She looked a little rough when I got there. When she came in I got their meds and breakfast ready. I was going to put a bowl over by her since she was laying down, but she got up anyways. She ate a good amount of food! After she ate, she seemed to perk up a lot. She went in the living room and rolled around on the floor for a bit. She kept getting up and coming over by me for some attention. This afternoon they were all doing pretty good still. I gave Mattie another Tramadol. She went out for me right away again. She was a little more sluggish this time, but went potty and came back inside. Buddy didn't cough at all this visit. He and Jimmy went over to the side of the house to sun themselves! Then the sprinklers came on and they came running back inside! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment