Sunday, March 21, 2010

Harvi, Porthos & Athos

I left the boys in tonight since it was still cold out. I did a longer visit tonight since they were cooped up again. Port and Atti followed me into the garage to feed Harvi. A lot of the snow melted, so the backyard was all wet and muddy. Harvi was waiting for me when I opened the door. There's all kinds of kitty prints on the hood of the truck! Atti climbed up there while I was waiting for Harvi to finish. All of a sudden Port started getting playful and hopped up there too and ran all the way up the windshield to the top where Atti was sitting! He started jumping and ducking his head, batting at Atti! Then they had a stare down. Must have been playing king of the hill! They both jumped at each other and swatted. Port lost, and jumped down to the spare tire on the back. When they were done goofing around we went back in the house. Port snuggled with me for a long time and Atti came by once in awhile. When I was petting Port, I heard a weird noise coming from the kitchen. I looked and Atti was playing with a paper towel roll on the counter!
Hmm... telephone culprit maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment