Monday, March 22, 2010

Koko & Sierra

The girls were both crying a little as I came in this morning, until I got over to them. So cute! Sierra ate all of her breakfast right away for me this morning! When I was cleaning up their potty pads I heard her go back to her bowl and lick at it a couple times. I figured she was probably pretty hungry since she didn't eat for almost a day. So, I put an extra scoop of dry kibble in her bowl and put it in the room for her to munch on later. Sierra and Koko were bouncing up and down at the gate tonight. I tried to get a picture but couldn't get a good one. They're so cute when they do that! Sierra is pretty much back to normal. She was of course too excited to play lighty to eat her supper. I put it in the bedroom for her to eat later. We had extra time to play lighty tonight, so they had a blast! They both were running big circles in the living room, chasing after the light! There was a package on the porch tonight, so I brought it inside before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment