Saturday, December 19, 2009

Roxie, Ralphi & Rudy


I got your note about tomorrow. That should be fine, just let me know! I let everyone out and filled their water bowl. Rudy gave me his usual sloppy wet kiss after drinking a bunch, while I'm still pouring! Roxy was quite the itchy girl tonight. I barely had to touch her and she would just melt to the ground, leg going like crazy! Rudy and Ralphi took turns with the log, while Roxi hung out by me. After awhile Rudy suddenly became interested in me. He would look over at me and would randomly run at me, giant paws flying! He's so funny! Someone was outside calling for their dog or something, so the whole neighborhood started barking. That got the kids all riled up! They each would stop whatever they were doing and let out a bark... at nothing. I let them all in to go to bed for the night. Rudy wanted to be the first in, pushed the door open and almost knocked me over! lol It surprised me because usually he waits till the other two go in. He was all excited that he was the only one inside, but still handed me his paws to be wiped off like a good boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment