Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sierra & Koko



Koko & Sierra were sure happy to see me both times today! They were jumping up and down at the gate while I was trying to let them out of the bedroom. This morning they were getting so excited to play lighty that they were jumping and playing around on the bed. Sierra was rolling around on the floor like crazy! It was so funny to watch! She still just wants to eat the little chicken pieces then doesn't touch the rest until I leave. This evening I could barely walk around because they were so busy sniffing my legs! I had just come from walking a couple other dogs. We played with the lighty both visits for awhile before I left. I think it's funny how Koko always has to grab a toy and carry it around when she chases the light!

No comments:

Post a Comment