Saturday, December 19, 2009

Aramis


Aramis came running as soon as I walked in the door this morning. I didn't even have to call him! He jumped up on the couch so we sat and snuggled for a long time. He gave me lots of his cute little kisses. I would put my head down and he rubbed his head all over my face. He was super snuggly today. Aramis rolled around on the couch getting comfortable while I pet him and got some of his itchy spots. He really liked it when I rubbed his head and neck. He just closed his eyes like he was going to fall asleep! I gave him his pill and left him some more treats before I left. I don't think he wanted me to leave today! He followed me all the way to the door and gave me a sad look like "hey, where you going?". I love him, he's such a sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment