Saturday, December 19, 2009

Suzzie, Heiny, Boo, Quartz, Fudge & Fluffy


All the kitties were in the living room when I came in today! I think Fudge and Fluffy were trying to figure out who was there. Only Boo wanted his treats today. Quartz was waiting patiently for me at the sink. I went to let the girls in and they were so excited! Suzzie was the first in the house, no problems at all. It was like I never left! I saw Fudge & Fluffy more than I think I ever have today. If I approached them they took off, but they hung out in plain sight a lot more. Boo and the girls, of course, wanted lots of attention. At the end I said, "Is it time?" and Suzzie and Heiny both perked their ears up, got up and were ready to go back out.

1 comment:

  1. Chocolate on her pedestal, I mean top of bookcase her new spot lately. Maybe she will worm up more in a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete