Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sierra & Koko


I'm not sure what's up with Sierra. She didn't eat her food from last night, so I tossed it. She did so good that one day! This morning she just ate the chicken pieces again, so hopefully she will be hungry and eat the rest after I leave. We didn't get to play with the lighty too much today, cause someone was naughty! One of them had an accident by the bookcase. So I used the cleaner and got it all cleaned up. Then after I was finished changing their potty pads, I noticed white fluffy stuff all over by the side of the bed! They had pulled some of the stuffing out of the pillow on the bed! I picked it all up and put it on the counter in case you wanted to fix it. We did play lighty a little bit before I left and I told them mom should be home today!

No comments:

Post a Comment