Saturday, December 19, 2009

Harvi, Porthos & Athos


The boys were waiting at the door when I came in tonight. Atty caught up some more on his missed attention. I spent some time petting them for awhile before I let them run free! Porty laid on the floor next to me and started playing with buttons on my jacket. When we were done, they followed me into the garage to feed Harvi. Atty was a naughty boy and hopped right up on the hood of the truck! He came down as soon as I started pouring food into his bowl. Harvi was a bouncy excited little girl again tonight. She's warmed up to me a lot more than last time I watched them. When I came back in, this time I saw Atty sitting on top of the roof of the truck, nosing the string on the garage door opener! He saw me then slid himself, front feet first, down the windshield. It reminded me of sledding! I let them go outside tonight. They were hanging out by my car, smelling it when I came out after locking up. They just walked down the road till I started driving, then they ran off.

No comments:

Post a Comment