Friday, December 18, 2009

Harvi, Porthos & Athos


I could see Porty sitting under the garage door when I pulled in. He walked me to the door and patiently waited for me to open it, then bolted inside! I went out in the garage and called for Atty. Still no sign of him. I got Harvi's food together and she was standing at the door waiting for me! I put her bowl up again while I scooped out the canned food. She started jumping up and down again, getting all excited. She's so cute! Porty and I sat with her while she ate. After she was done she stayed awhile for some attention. I started locking up the garage door and kept calling for Atty. I was just about to leave and keep Porty out for the night again. I called one last time, just for the heck of it. Then Atty appeared! I quick grabbed him and put them both in the house while I closed the garage. I stayed a little while longer to give Atty some attention since he missed out the last couple times! That makes me feel so much better that he showed up tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment