Friday, December 23, 2016

Sadie, Zoie & Cole

This evening Miss Sadie came to greet me in the laundry room. She followed along to the kitchen so I could read notes quick. I let Sadie out front to do her business. Cole was barking at me from the bedroom, so I went to let him out. I took him out back to do his thing. I didn't even have to coax him tonight. He just went right off the patio to go potty. Good boy! He came in and Sadie was ready to switch with Zoie. After she was done too, we all sat in the kitchen to visit. Zoie was busy bringing me toys to play tug with. Sadie sat in front of me and kept stealing kisses. Cole came over for a few pets as well, but then went to paw at the gate. He was ready for bed. I made sure everyone had water and gave them each their treat. Zues and Miss Piggy got a few snacks and more water as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment