Friday, December 23, 2016

Micah, Henry, Houston, Charlie, Smudge & Finn

Yesterday Henry was coming down the hall to see who was home. I went and checked faucets to turn them back off since it was supposed to be warmer today. I spotted Houston curled up on the floor in one of the bedrooms. I heard Finn meowing behind me. Shadow is a very good description for her! She raced along with me everywhere from then on, hopping on counters next to me to get attention. Micah was hanging out by the Christmas tree. I called him over to get his food. I couldn't find the other two today. They must have a good hiding spot. Micah ate his food, and Finn tried relentlessly to get at it. Haha. Henry tried a couple times, then just waited on the floor. Those two worked on Micah's leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment