Friday, December 23, 2016

Hudson, Zel & Gabbie

This evening all was quiet when I came in. I said hi to the pups and they all started getting excited. I let Hudson and Gabbie out and they all bounced around me on the way to the door. The pups went out potty, then it was time to come in and eat. They were ready! Hudson and Gabbie both scarfed theirs down. I let them back out while Zel finished up. She joined them once she was done. Hudson zoomed off to the corner to go bark at the neighbor dog. I couldn't get him to come back for me, so those two barked at each other for a bit. Haha. Gabbie had raced off to join him, but later came back to ask to go inside. Too chilly out for her! The girls came in and sat with me for some pets. When it was time to get Hudson, he was already on his way to the door. Good boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment