Friday, December 23, 2016

Micah, Henry, Houston, Charlie, Smudge & Finn

Today I called for kitties as I walked in. I didn't see anyone, so I began to check rooms. To my surprise, they were having a party in the kid's room! I found four of them hanging out in there haha. I looked in and they all stared at me like I caught them doing something. That made me laugh. Houston was curled up in a blanket, Micah was lounging on the bed, and Smudge was sitting on the floor on the other side of the bed. Finn was busy hopping around and trying to get my attention right away. I found Henry napping on mom and dad's bed. He had the whole thing to himself! I looked around again today and still didn't see Charlie anywhere. Wonder where he's hiding out? I cleaned up Smudge's presents and the litter box quick, before I got Micah his food. Houston, Finn and Henry were all in the kitchen waiting. I had to go get Micah. I gave the other three a little bit to snack on today too. It was a game of musical bowls after that. Why is it that someone else's food always looks better than their own? Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment