Saturday, December 24, 2016

Hudson, Zel & Gabbie

This morning some excited pups greeted me at the door. I let them all out for their potty breaks. The girls were first to come in. It was a foggy morning, but much warmer than yesterday. Gabbie had one of her sneezing fits while we waited for Hudson. Haha. Once he came in, it was time to get their breakfast. Everyone ate well. In fact, Gabbie and Hudson were little stinkers and tried to go for Zel's food. I got them to go out so she could finish in peace. After they ate, it was back outside. Hudson was busy on patrol. After a little while, the girls were ready to come in. Miss Zel curled up in her blankie under the tree while Gabbie sat by me for pets. Soon, Gabbie joined her and they were giving each other kisses. So sweet! This evening, the pups announced my arrival. I let them out for their potty break. After everyone ate, they went back out to play. I couldn't see any of them, but could hear them rustling around in the leaves. Hudson and the neighbor dog exchanged words again tonight. The girls both raced over to back him up. I had them all come in a little after that so they weren't being too loud. Hudson made sure to go and lick all the bowls thoroughly, ya know, in case there were any leftovers. Haha. He and Gabbie sat by me for some attention until it was time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment