Friday, October 21, 2016

Billie, Roxie, & the gang

This evening I came in and let the girls out right away. After I checked the fence quick, I went in and started getting their dinner ready. Oreo got some lettuce and carrots to munch on while I did that. The girls came in and I let them eat while I fed Pip and checked on the kitties. I opened the door and.... Pip isn't a squeak anymore! Haha! I guess it's been awhile, cause he got so big! Also to my surprise, Chili was right there with him to greet me. She got some chin rubs as I stood there, since I didn't know if she'd disappear under the bed right away or not. I got Pip in the bathroom to eat his dinner, and Chili hung out with me for a little bit longer for some attention. I left the room to go let the pups back out. Neither of them had touched their dinners. Maybe they were holding out for the good stuff! I let them back out to play, then went to let Pip out. He and I got some play time in this evening. Pepper was hanging out in her throne at the top of the kitty tower. Salt, I could see, was sitting up in the bed frame. Pip chased the kitty toy around for awhile and came over to check me out too. He kept sniffing the air in my direction. Haha! When it was time, I let the girls back inside and I got them some sausage to mix in with their food. Sure enough, they both started eating right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment