Friday, October 21, 2016

Hudson, Zel & Gabbie

This morning was super chilly out! I came in and let the pups outside to do their business. It didn't take long for them to line up at the door to come in and eat. Gabbie took a little convincing though, as she was on the hunt again by the dog house. Everyone ate well this morning. Zel was last to finish, so the rest of us headed outside while we waited for her. She came out once she was done. I didn't think the girls would want to be out for very long. To my surprise, Hudson was one of the two that wanted back in after a little bit! Haha. Gabbie was busy searching, so she must not have noticed the cold today. The other two and I went inside. Brrr! Hudson sat in my lap the rest of the time, pawing at me for pets. Zel would come over to get some too as she sniffed at other animal smells on me. Soon, it was time to go. I was going to let the other two back out for another potty break before bed. Zel actually didn't even want to go back out and climbed in her blankie instead. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment