Saturday, October 22, 2016

Billie, Roxy & the gang

This morning the girls went out for their potty break while I started getting breakfast ready. Billie was first back to the door, and I let them in right away. While they were in their beds to eat, I got Oreo some breakfast and got things ready for Pip. The girls still didn't want to eat for me, still waiting for the good stuff I guess. I let them back out to play. It was warmer this morning than it was yesterday, so they were all spunky out there, having a blast! I went to feed Pip and Billie and Roxie both popped up in the window to see what I was up to. Pepper was still lounging in the same spot. Chili and Salt were both hanging out under the bed. Pip came out to get some play time in after breakfast. Later, I went out to visit the girls. They were very excited and got all riled up. They started chasing and wrestling around. Those two crack me up! When it was time, they came in and waited while I put some sausage in their food for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment