Friday, October 21, 2016

Shadow & Lucy

Today I came in and Lucy greeted me with some meows right away. Shadow was sitting in his chair. I went to say hi to him quick too, before getting their breakfast ready. I looked over as I filled their dishes and saw he was sitting on the table by all the Halloween stuff, so I had to get a picture quick! Haha. He looked perfect up there. Of course, I realized he was just letting me know where his treats were. He cracks me up. After I took care of their box, I went to sit in the living room with them to play. Lucy didn't stay long and she went to the front room to do some bird watching. It was a good morning for it, cause I noticed a bunch of them were out there as I came in. Shadow went and checked out my shoes, then came back and played just a little. He got his snacks, then went to bird watch at the front door. I noticed he found a comfy spot to lay... on top of my shoes! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment