Saturday, May 28, 2016

Billie, Roxy & the gang

This evening I came in and let the girls out right away when I arrived. After checking to make sure gates were closed, I went in and got their dinners ready for them. The girls came in to eat while I checked on the kitties. Salt came out right away to say hi to me. I closed the blinds and turned on the faucet for them. Chili was just under the edge of the bed, and Pepper was under the middle. Neither of them wanted to come say hi tonight. Haha. I let the pups back outside while I fed Journey and Oreo. I loved all the notes for Journey! :) So cute. They got their dinners and I refreshed waters for the pups before joining them out back. The girls were quite excited at first, and eventually settled down. Billie lounged on the patio by me and Roxy was having fun entertaining herself out in the yard. She laid down and chewed on a bone for a bit, then shook her rope toy around, and even searched for worms. Haha. When it was time, the girls came in and I tucked everyone in for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment