Saturday, May 28, 2016

Shadow

This morning I came in to meet Shadow at the door. He helped me get him some fresh food and his morning snacks. I went and scooped his box next. When he saw me coming back, he raced around and up to his kitty tower. We played with his feather toy for a bit. He ran around some more, then went and sat on his box by the back door to look out the window. In between snacking, he would come over for a few pets. This evening I came in and had his dinner all ready for him before he woke and came out to see me! He must have been having a really good nap. Shadow helped me in the bathroom while I scooped his box. Or, really he was just checking himself out in the mirror. Haha! We went to our spot in the living room afterwards and Shadow snuggled up in my lap for awhile. Later on, he sat on his box in the living room and watched out the window again.

No comments:

Post a Comment