Sunday, May 29, 2016

Billie, Roxy & the gang

This morning I came in and let the girls out for their potty break. I got their breakfast and Billie's medicine ready, then let them back inside. Billie worked on her food. Roxy likes to wait til after our visit to eat hers. While they were in, I fed Oreo and gave Journey a little bit of lettuce to snack on. The kitties had their faucet turned on and the shades opened. Salt came out to visit me again, but the other two hung out under the bed. I guess Pepper doesn't love me anymore! Haha. The girls went back outside after Billie ate and I sat out there with them for awhile. Later, I went in to try and visit the kitties a bit too. Only Salt wanted pets. This evening the rain had just let up when I arrived. We'd had some light storms this afternoon. The girls went out for their break after I checked gates quick. I fed the other kids and let them back in for their dinners too. They've both been eating great! When they went back out to play I went to see the kitties. Chili enjoyed some chin rubs under the bed. Salt had come out for a few pets too. Pepper wandered in to go drink from the faucet as I was heading back out by the pups.

No comments:

Post a Comment