Saturday, May 28, 2016

Jackson

This morning I came in and Jackson was ready to head out. We went out back so he could do his business. It was a beautiful morning! We hung outside for a little while. Next, we went in and tried to get him to eat. He nibbled on a couple kibbles, but that was about it. So, we decided to go for a little walk instead, since it was so nice out! We saw a little Frenchie and his owner out walking too. Jackson got pretty excited when the other dog started barking at us. Haha. When we got back home, Jackson got to spend the rest of the day enjoying the outdoors. This evening I arrived and Jackson met me at the door. He was very happy to see me. He got some pets while I let him settle down. We worked on getting him to eat and he finally did for me. He finished pretty much his whole bowl! Yay! We hung outside for a little longer to enjoy the beautiful evening. When we headed in, Jackson got his snuggle time. I sat on the floor and he immediately he glued himself to me. Haha! He rolled over for some belly rubs too. Before I left, I got him a couple pieces of treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment