Saturday, May 28, 2016

Sage

Today I came in and Sage got all excited. I let her out and today she was busy running laps while I cleaned her cage. I saw she'd been having fun in her water bucket just before I got there. It was pretty warm out today. I filled her bucket up with fresh water and put more in today in case she wanted to go swimming again. Haha. When I finished, we played a game of fetch. It was hit and miss today. Sometimes she'd go get it and bring it back, then others she'd run over there and get distracted by something else. She was standing on her hind legs today trying to check something out in the tree! Haha. Sage had a lot more fun exploring the yard and wasn't too worried about our game. When it was time, I got her dinner for her and her dental chew. She was carrying that around like a little cigar for a bit. That made me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment