Friday, March 20, 2015

Sadi & Noell

This morning Noell was a crazy lady! She met me in the hall first thing. I started picking up their room, then Noell had to keep zooming under the pads as I tried to put them down. Haha! She was having fun! I got that all situated, then it was time for Sadi's meds. While she was getting those, Miss Noell was flopping around in the bathtub. Silly girl! She followed along to the kitchen to wait for her breakfast. I saw her little treat toy was empty this morning, so I filled that up for her as well. The girls both worked on their breakfast for me. After I cleaned the floors, Noell and I had some play time with her laser toy. She was down the hall, squished down to the floor as close as she could to hide. Then, the butt wiggle! Haha. I love that. She pounced on the light when it would come near.

No comments:

Post a Comment