Friday, March 20, 2015

Murdy & Charlie

Today I walked up and Murdy was staring out the front door, meowing at me! Before I got the door opened, Charlie was right there too. Haha! The boys walked along with me and hopped up on the counter to get closer for pets. I stopped to say hi to both of them. Next, I got their stuff taken care of. Charlie was right there, meowing at me and helping me. Soon, I met them in the living room with a couple of their toys. Murdy was sitting up on the tv stand and Charlie was by the ottoman. They got a pretty cool looking cat tree! Charlie stood up on the ottoman and climbed across to my shoulders to hang out for awhile. He stuck his head in my hair and purred away. Haha! What a goofball. Murdy actually was in a playful mood today! Since Charlie was hanging out, he decided to try and catch the mouse toy. He'd go run over by the door, do the heiny wiggle, and would race back to sneak up on it. Eventually, Charlie joined in as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment