Friday, March 20, 2015

Conroy, Penny, Ricky, Ace, Jacob & the kitties

This morning I got breakfast ready. Ricky had eaten all his food from last night, and everyone else ate well today too. I let everyone out after they finished. While they were out, I went to feed the kitties. Mator was really craving some attention this morning, so I stopped to visit with him a bit. After that, I went out with the pups until it was time to come in. This afternoon I let all the kiddos out back. It was very nice out today. They enjoyed the weather and all were out and exploring in the yard. Later on, we came in and I got the boys all ready. Then, we visited in the kitchen awhile. Ricky, Ace and Jacob were all trying to get some pets. Penny would pounce on me to take over! Haha. Then, she would try to direct my attention to the treat jar. I told her she had to wait till bedtime. Conroy wanted to play with his toy again, so we had some fun with that. I took Jacob back to his room and Mator was napping under the covers again. This evening, I let the kiddos out for their bedtime break. I went to get Jacob and got to see Bernadine tonight! In fact, after he went outside, I went back to see if she was still out. She was, so I was able to even give her a few pets tonight too. I went back outside with the pups until it was bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment