Friday, March 20, 2015

Annie, Izzy & Cali

This morning the girls did their dance by the door until I opened it. Time to eat! They quickly finished up, then it was time to head outside. It was pretty nice out already. I let them do their thing and went to check on Cali. She and I visited for awhile in the living room. She let me know when she was done and ready to eat breakfast. I let the girls back inside and we hung out for a bit. Annie came and sat next to me for some attention, since Izzy stole her bone. She didn't mind though. This afternoon it was very nice out. I fed and let the girls out, then went to give Cali some attention. She got her food afterwards as well. Since it was nice out, the girls and I sat outside for quite awhile. Annie and Izzy were keeping a close eye on the kids playing out in the neighborhood. This evening, Annie and Izzy were excited to go out. Cali got her dinner and some attention time. The girls came in after awhile and settled down. They both grabbed their bones and gnawed on those until it was bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment