Friday, March 20, 2015

Molly, Emma & the kitties

This morning Miss Emma was sleeping on the doggie bed and Molly was on the floor beside her. The girls woke up when I came in and they went out back right away. I got their food ready and had set their bowls on the table. While I was visiting with the kitties, Charlie wandered up and pulled the small chunk of dog cookie I had in there, out of the bowl. Then, he was crunching on some kibble! Haha! The cats weren't out of food, so I guess he just thinks he's one of the dogs. Later, I saw Micah had taken over the warm doggie bed and was all sprawled out on it. Miss Smudge was in her usual place. It was a little cooler out this morning, so I was going to see what the girls wanted to do. They were in no rush to come in, so I let them stay out. It was going to be a comfortable afternoon outside anyways. Molly was busy exploring around the yard and Emma was lounging on the patio. I brought their breakfast out to them. Molly ate her cookie and nibbled a little bit for me, but that was it. The girls had a nice afternoon to be outside today! This evening I let the girls in and got their dinner ready. Molly went to her room, so I was going to keep her company while she ate. Emma wandered in by us instead of eating her own food, so I guess she wanted my company too! I followed her out and she went to lay in the living room. I told her she needed to eat her dinner too. Then, Charlie went and chased her. I guess he was scolding her, cause she went to eat after that! Then, he sat down by her and started sticking his paw in her bowl to pull out kibbles! I got a good laugh at that. He then hopped up on the counter where I had the girl's bedtime cookies waiting. Charlie started gnawing on one, so I went to go take them away. Suddenly, he snagged one and took off with it! He ran under the bed, so I went to try and grab it from him. He even growled at me! Haha, ok then mister! I grabbed the big chunk away and let him have the small piece he was working on. Crazy kitty! Meanwhile, both my ladies had finished up their dinners. So that was good!

No comments:

Post a Comment