Saturday, March 14, 2015

Peanut

This morning Peanut woke up when I got in. He laid in his bed for a little while, still waking up. After a few minutes, he stretched and wandered over to me. He went out back and did his business. I got his breakfast ready and he came in and went to work on that right away. This afternoon, Peanut was snuggled up in his bed again. He laid there a little while. I went out on the patio and he got up and made his way out to join me. It was nice outside, so we hung out there awhile after he went potty. When we went back in, he was bouncing around excitedly for his treats! This evening Peanut was standing in the living room when I walked in. He followed me out back and peed quick. He went back for the door, so I made him head back to the grass. He finished doing his business, then we sat outside for a little longer. When we went in, he stood by his bowl and waited for his dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment