Saturday, March 14, 2015

Annie, Izzy & Cali

This morning, two hyper ladies met me at the door. I let them outside for a quick potty break. Then, they came in and lined up at their bowls for breakfast. I love how I feed Annie last, and yet, she still finishes first! Haha. The girls went back outside while I went to check on Cali. I opened the door and Cali hopped down from the couch and quickly came over to see me. She told me all about her evening! I got her breakfast ready for her, but surprisingly, she was more interested in get pet at that moment! I loved on her a bit, then when she had her fill, she went to eat. I checked on the birds and they still had clean water and I stirred up their food for them. This afternoon, I let Annie and Izzy out for awhile. I checked on Miss Cali and she came running to see me again. I pet her for awhile first. She meowed and would walk back and forth for more pets. I got her some food and she went to eat. The birds got some fresh water as well. Annie and Izzy got some fetch time in this afternoon, then we went in so they could eat. This evening, Izzy and Annie were right at the door. I let them go play outside and do their business. Miss Cali was ready to get some attention when I went to see her. She's so sweet. I got her some fresh food and water before I left. Annie and Izzy came in and got their share of attention as well. They were getting jealous over me and were trying to climb over each other and into my lap to get all of my attention! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment