Saturday, March 14, 2015

Molly, Emma & the kitties

This morning I came in and Emma was ready to see me! I let her out, then went to get Miss Molly. She got up and made a bolt for the door while it was open. The ladies took their time outside to check things out and do their business. Inside, I got their breakfast ready for them. After that, the kitties all came to visit me. Smudge even came out for a few pets this morning too. The girls came back inside, but only Emma wanted to eat for me. Molly sniffed at it several times, then went back to her room. It looked like it might rain this morning, so I let the girls hang out inside. This afternoon, I stopped by to give them a quick potty break. It was still a bit cool out, so I let them decide. They told me they wanted in, so they spent the afternoon indoors. Tomorrow should be gorgeous! This evening, the girls were both lounging in their room. I let them out for their potty breaks, while I got their dinners. Henry was rolling around on the table and loving up some attention. The girls came in and Emma ate for me again. Miss Molly took a few nibbles, then was done. I brought her food in by where she had laid down and kept her company to see if she'd eat more. While I waited, the kitties were starting to find me! Haha. The three boys came in and were all trying to get my attention. Before I left, I got the older gals their bedtime snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment