Saturday, March 14, 2015

Bella & Chico

This afternoon I came in and listened for the puppy barks to figure out where they were. Love the house! I called their names and they got all excited and kept talking to me. I let them out and we said hi, then headed out back. It was a nice afternoon outside. Bella and Chico stayed by me for some pets at first, then wandered off to do their business. Later on, they were busy chasing around the yard after birds flying overhead. When we went in they had time to get some water and snack a little. Then, I got them their peanut butter treats. This evening I came in and all was quiet. I called their names, then Bella and Chico said hi! I let the pups out and they went out back for their potty break. Miss Bella was busy checking things out and listening to the sounds of the neighborhood. I sat outside with them for awhile. It was still quite nice out tonight. When they went back in, they took some time to eat some dinner for me. After that, I tucked them in bed with some snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment