Saturday, March 14, 2015

Hudson, Zel, Gabbie & Blackie

This morning all the pups came to the door to greet me. They bounced up and down at my legs as we made our way to the door. They all went out to go potty quick, then lined up to get their paws dried off. Next, it was time for breakfast. Zel ate all her food for me this morning. But, then Gabbie only ate half of hers. The boys both polished off their bowls, of course! After they finished we went back outside. It was pretty nice out already. They all did a little exploring. Blackie stayed close and got some attention. The girls eventually were ready to go in and warm up. Hudson was still off sniffing around the yard when it was time to go in. This evening I could hear everyone as I was walking up. I said hi to Blackie, then let the little ones out. They all took their potty break, then came in for dinner. Tonight, everyone ate well. Gabbie made me laugh while she was having one of her little sneezing fits. Haha. After dinner, it was back outside again to play. The kiddos all did their thing and wandered around. After awhile, they were all back by the door, telling me they were ready to go in! So we did. Gabbie snuggled up on the couch with me for awhile. They others took their turns to come visit me and get some attention. Miss Zel curled up in her blanket and enjoyed a nice tummy rub.

No comments:

Post a Comment