Saturday, December 27, 2014

Poppy, Pita & Simon

Today Poppy came running to greet me. She would meow and rub up against my legs as I walked to the door. I opened it up and was curious if she'd want to go out there today. It was snowing outside! She poked her head out and looked for a minute. Pita was sitting by the kitchen, ready for their snacks! Poppy followed me around everywhere, and supervised while I took care of their things. I went to go close the back door, figuring she wouldn't venture out in the cold. She quickly zoomed out there before I could shut it! Well nevermind then. Haha. Pita rolled around on the floor next to me and got some attention. When Poppy came in, she was ready to play. She did the kitty butt wiggle, chased, pounced and swatted at the feather toy. She was having a blast. I didn't get to see Simon today, so maybe tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment