Saturday, December 27, 2014

Poky

This morning when I came to visit Poky, it was snowing outside. I said hi to him when he ran up to me, then we got him all bundled up in his cute little jacket. Poky went out and wandered around for awhile. He didn't stay out quite as long as the past few days, but longer than I expected! When he came in, we played with his toy for a bit. Then, we worked on breakfast. At lunch time, the snowflakes were getting bigger. I got Poky in his jacket and he went out to do his business. There was a good amount of snow on the ground this time. So, Poky didn't stay out very long. He came in and was just shivering! Poor little man. I brushed the snow off his legs, then we went to snuggle up in his chair for awhile. He even took a little nap! This afternoon, Poky was napping on the back of his chair in the family room. He hopped down and waited by the door for me to put his little coat on. Then, he went outside for a bit. He wandered around a little out there, but soon was at the door with his legs all covered in snow. After he came in, we chased around the house with his raccoon toy. Then, he snuggled up in my lap for awhile. He will be happy to have his family home soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment