Saturday, December 27, 2014

Carson, Cate, Bubba & Bella

This morning the pups were just waking up when I got in. Cate was wiggling in her crate, all excited. Little goofball! I let her and Carson out for their potty breaks and got them some clean bedding. It was snowing outside this morning, so they did their thing and were ready to come in pretty quick. Bubba came out on his own this morning and went out for his turn. Meanwhile, I got Bella some fresh food and water and took care of her box. We had lots of cold, snowy weather coming for today, so I decided she could stay inside where it's nice and warm. This evening I let Cate out when I arrived. She came over and kept trying to nibble on my hand playfully, while I was trying to open Carson's door! Haha. She makes me laugh. I rounded them up and had them go outside for their potty break. Bubba went next, while the others started on their dinner. He came in and then miss Bella got her food and water. She missed being outside today and was telling me all about it! After everyone ate, they went out for their last round of potty breaks before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment