Saturday, December 27, 2014

Gracie, Molly, Emma & the kitties

This morning it was snowing outside! I let Molly and Emma out for awhile and had Gracie come hang out with me. I got breakfast ready, then got her snack ready for later. Gracie went out when the girls were done. She sure didn't want to stay out long! Brrr! She came in and I fed them. Molly nibbled a little and lost interest. Today was the first day I found a sock in the water dish. Haha! Goofy cat. This afternoon, Molly and Emma had a blast outside. It was still snowing out and starting to stick to the ground now too. I worked on picking up a bit, since someone decided to bring out a bunch of socks from somewhere. Haha. I checked the bedrooms to make sure they didnt get into anything they weren't supposed to and found the kitties were all hanging out in there. Gracie went out for a quick potty break, then stood at the door. "Let me in! It's cold out here!" I guess she's not a fan. :) This evening, all three ladies were at the door to see me! I let Gracie out first for a little bit, then the other two. They came inside and then had their dinners. Molly and Emma went back out for awhile. Gracie was busy being silly and playing with a little toy she found. She went out later before bed one last time. Henry was in the kitty room when I went to check on their things. Smudge came out to visit tonight too.

No comments:

Post a Comment