Sunday, December 28, 2014

Gracie, Molly, Emma & the kitties

This morning Molly and Emma went outside for their morning break. Gracie spent awhile outside as well. I got them their breakfast once they came in. Molly wasn't interested, and Emma didn't finish hers either. I think Emma was just wanting her cookie more. Haha! I got Molly a piece of bread just to get something in her tummy and she did eat that for me. While I let pups back out for a bit, Smudge came to visit me. This afternoon, Emma was snoozing in her bed again, and Molly was napping in the bedroom, so I let Gracie out for her turn first. In the living room, I caught Henry being naughty. He had pulled the lower strand of lights down from the Christmas tree and was chewing on it! I shooed him off and tucked them back on the tree. He did break a bulb, so I probably would not plug that in. I confiscated the broken pieces. This evening, Gracie went outside to play a bit. Emma hung out by me. Tonight, all the kitties came to visit me! Well... all but one of course. I did see him zoom into the kid's bedroom though. Charlie and Micah wanted some pets. While I was feeding the dogs, Charlie, Smudge and Henry all sat on the stairs and watched. I closed Molly and I in the bedroom to try and work on getting her to eat. I hand fed her a few pieces and she ate those. Then, she sat for a little bit, and finally went to work on her own. Yay! I got all the pups a bedtime cookie when it was time.

No comments:

Post a Comment