Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Pokey

This morning Pokey was snoozing on his chair by the door. He sat up and rolled right over to wait for his tummy rubs. He headed outside after that. All his neighbor friends were out again this morning. Pokey had fun wandering all along the yard for quite awhile. When he came in, we went to our spot, where he sat in my lap and got his pets. At lunch time, it was quite nice out. I got there and saw Pokey laying on the back of the couch. He climbed down and ran over to me to say hi. He went out for his potty break. He wandered around and watched the neighborhood for awhile. When he was ready, he lined up at the door to go in. This afternoon I didn't see Pokey in his usual spot. I called for him and walked in, looking for him. He was just hanging out on the back of his other chair in the family room. He hopped down when he saw it was me, and we headed outside. Pokey had fun roaming around for quite awhile. He took a break to come in and snuggle up with me. Then, we heard his neighbor pals barking outside. He was ready to go back out and play! He was busy hanging out by the fence, chatting with his buddies until they went in.

No comments:

Post a Comment