Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Bella & Chico

This morning I let the pups out before breakfast time. They zoomed outside to go do their business. It was pretty comfortable out there already, so they spent some time exploring. When they came inside, Bella and Chico were each trying to get my attention for some pets. Bella was quite the attention hog! Haha. After they settled down, they snacked on some food for me. I got them each a little rawhide when it was time for bed. This afternoon, they both raced each other to the back door. Chico was being sassy along the way. The people were out there working for a little while, so they made sure to bark a few times. I went out with them and we played chase for a bit. Bella and Chico raced circles around the yard, having a blast. When it was time, they went in and got their peanut butter snacks. This evening, the kiddos raced out of their beds to go play out back. They didn't stay out too long tonight. Chico had worked up an appetite and came in to snack on some dinner. Miss Bella was trying to crawl in my lap. She's always so excited for attention! When she settled, she worked on dinner as well. Chico was now waiting by their door, ready to go check out their treats. I got them a couple small cookies for tonight, since they've had plenty of treats for today! Haha! Chico was back to being shy about bedtime this evening. I had to go get him and tuck him into his bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment