Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Poppy, Pita & Simon

Today I opened the door and spotted all three kitties. It took them a second, then all three scrambled! Simon took refuge in the bedroom, while the other two promptly attached themselves to my legs. They were ready for some attention! Poppy hopped up on the table to get closer for a few pets, while Pita rolled around on the floor at my feet. I got them their snack right away and filled all their dishes. I had opened the patio door for Poppy, but she was more interested in attention for the moment. I walked out there with her and she came and poked her head through the railings to check things out. Back inside, I sat down by Pita for some attention. Pita was purring very loudly and loving up every minute! Suddenly, I saw Simon walk out of the bedroom to sit in the doorway. He sat there and watched me for awhile. I talked to him a bit, but when I made a move towards him, back under the bed he went! Poppy was now under the bed in the living area, pawing at the kitty toy. Pita was still loving up some attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment