Saturday, November 8, 2014

Sadie & Cole

This morning Sadie was still all curled up when I got in. I let them both out and we made our way to the door. They both went outside and did their business. It was pretty nice out this morning, so Sadie stayed out to play awhile. Mr. Cole wanted in a few minutes after he finished pottying. He came in and sat with me for a bit, then went to his room. When Sadie came in, I got them their breakfast, and Cole his medicine. This afternoon, I helped Cole down from his bed, then let Sadie outside. Cole was busy scratching, so I had to come back to get him. He sure seems like his ears might be bothering him lately. He's been shaking his head a lot and scratching at them. It was a beautiful afternoon outside today! The pups both spent the whole time wandering around out back. Sadie kept rolling around in the grass, getting all full of it. Haha! This evening I got Cole down from his bed again, then the pups went out for their bedtime potty break. It was much chillier out this evening, so Cole didn't waste any time doing his business and getting back inside. Sadie wandered around in the dark, until it was time to come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment